Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
I. General rules
1.” AS.Sport.S.C. Arkadiusz Chmielewski, Sławomir Chmielewski”. shopping rules are valid when buying on internet shops “Supersportowe.pl”
2. “AS.Sport.S.C. Arkadiusz Chmielewski, Sławomir Chmielewski”. may change shopping rules in its sole discretion and without advance notice. During the process of buying the rules that are valid at the moment of placing an order are applied
3. A client cannot place an order if he did not familiarize himself with “AS.Sport.S.C. Arkadiusz Chmielewski, Sławomir Chmielewski”. electronic shopping rules. In all cases it is considered that a client is familiar with the rules and agrees with them, if before placing an order he confirms his agreement with the rules by choosing „Agree“. In cases when a client only partly agrees or does not agree with the rules or their part he must not place or withdraw his order, otherwise it is considered that a client is familiar, and fully and unconditionally agrees with all “Supersportowe.pl” shopping rules.
4. “Supersportowe.pl” is freed from any kind of responsibility in cases when losses and damage are experienced as a result of client’s failure or inability to follow provided recommendations and his responsibilities, to familiarize himself with shopping rules despite conditions created in order to conclude these actions.
1. If a client wants to order goods, then some personal information to complete a delivery process should be provided: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number, other data needed for delivery. “Supersportowe.pl” confirms that this data will be used exclusively for ordering and delivery of goods. “Supersportowe.pl” is obligated not to disclose this information to third parties except. “AS.Sport.S.C. Arkadiusz Chmielewski, Sławomir Chmielewski”partners that provide delivery or other services related to completing the process of orders. Exceptions in disclosure of any other type of client’s information to third parties in all cases are coordinated with a client. In all other cases any of kind of personal data can be disclosed only according to the legal acts of Polish law.
2. By registering at “Supersportowe.pl” shop and ordering goods a client takes the responsibility to protect and not to disclose his login data. Also a client confirms that he is an adult and has a right to order goods at www.1apavi.lv shop. In case when a client discloses his login information “Supersportowe.pl” is freed from any responsibility related to this act.
3. By reading and becoming familiar with shopping rules a client confirms that he is informed about cookie files (files that are sent from Internet server) saved on his computer while browsing “Supersportowe.pl” 4. “Supersportowe.pl” confirms that it aims to use the most innovative technologies in order to secure personal client’s data.
III. Conditions and rules for placing an order
1. A client can choose goods while browsing “Supersportowe.pl” website and on the basis of this choice the basket of goods is formed.
2. After basket of goods is formed a client has to enter data that is needed in order to deliver chosen goods: his name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and additional information that may be important for delivery of goods. “Supersportowe.pl” confirms that any data provided by clients will be used exclusively for sales or delivery of goods without violation of requirements for personal data security set in Polish legal acts.
3. A client has to choose one of payment forms available at “Supersportowe.pl” (see IV section for details). Also the time of delivery can be chosen from available time intervals. By choosing a time interval a client also agrees to be available at the particular time interval by the provided address.
4. The last step generates all client’s data entered and must be revised before confirmation. A client has an opportunity to correct or change entered data before he send an order to “Supersportowe.pl”. A client also can change his personal data needed for delivery of goods already after placing an order. A client cannot confirm his order until the moment he marks that he is familiar and agrees with “Supersportowe.pl” shopping rules. In cases when a client chooses goods before the time he becomes familiar and agrees with shopping rules, then he must do it before confirming his order and data provided in it.
5. After a client confirms his order it is sent to “Supersportowe.pl”. An order is considered as placed from the moment it is received by “Supersportowe.pl”. Also it is considered that an agreement between a client and “Supersportowe.pl” is concluded. Although this kind of agreement is completed only after “Supersportowe.pl” receives a confirmation from the bank chosen by a client or other “Supersportowe.pl” partner about a received payment for delivered goods.
6. After a client places his order “Supersportowe.pl” system automatically generates and sends him an e-mail where data concerning ordered goods and a client is provided.
7. After “Supersportowe.pl” receives a confirmation from the bank or other partner that a client completed a payment for ordered goods, the message is sent to the e-mail address provided by a client.
8. An order placed by a client is stored in “Supersportowe.pl” database according to requirements and terms set in legal acts of Polish and European Union.
9. In all cases it is considered that a client is familiar and unconditionally agrees with “Supersportowe.pl” shopping rules before placing an order.
IV. Guarantees and pricing
1. Characteristics of items are written by each item in “Supersportowe.pl” online shop.
2. AS.Sport.S.C indicates and a client agrees that he is familiar with the fact that goods described in the shop and their color, form and other parameters can be different from their real color, form and other parameters because of monitor’s characteristics.
3. A client agrees to pay the fee generated after placing an electronic order.
4. Prices are set in Euros including VAT.
5. AS.Sport.S.C sells goods according to conditions set in the order. In case when delivered goods mismatch certain conditions of the order, a client agrees to immediately inform AS.Sport.S.C by phone and AS.Sport.S.C undertakes all needed activities to eliminate defects if they arose on behalf of AS.Sport.S.C or third parties that represent it.
6. AS.Sport.S.C goods related liabilities:
- 6.1. In cases when there are terms of expiry set for certain goods, “Supersportowe.pl” is liable of selling these goods in a way that would allow using those items until they expire.
- 6.2. “Supersportowe.pl” is liable of delivering goods of appropriate quality and according to the conditions set in the order.
- 6.3. “Supersportowe.pl” is liable of providing the quantity of goods that was set in the order. “Supersportowe.pl” is not responsible for delivering incorrect quantity of goods when a client enters incorrect number in his order at “Supersportowe.pl”.
- 6.4. In all cases “Supersportowe.pl” delivers an assortment of goods according to criteria of the order.
- 6.5. In cases when an order supposes to comprise a certain package of items, “Supersportowe.pl” is liable of delivering all items that comprise that package.
- 6.6. Goods are packed according to they characteristics and with an aim to prepare them for a proper use.
V. Terms and order of payment
1. A client pays for ordered goods by one of the ways provided at “Supersportowe.pl” shop.
2. A client agrees to pay for ordered goods immediately otherwise he becomes except from the right to lay any claims about violations of delivery terms because a package of goods on the basis of client’s order is formed only after “Supersportowe.pl” receives a payment for goods.
VI. Return policy
1. A client has a right to exchange delivered goods to analogous goods of different size, form, color, model or complexity or to return goods he dislikes.
2. This right can be exercised in 14 days from the moment of transferring goods (it is counted from the moment when a client or his representative signs a delivery document). This right is related to a fact that a client is unsatisfied with the size, from, color, model or appropriate complexity of goods.
3. An exchange or return are possible only when exchanged or returned goods meet these requirements: a) were not used; b) were not spoilt or damaged; c) consumption and usage functions were preserved; d) marketable appearance was preserved; e) were not listed in 5th part of this section. Alterations of packages needed to examine goods are not considered to be damage or lost of marketable appearance. In all cases goods must be returned in original package including attached “Supersportowe.pl” or manufacturers’ labels and stickers. A client must present purchase documents when returning “Supersportowe.pl” goods.
5. In order to return goods an e-mail request should be sent to: Every case is carried out individually.
6. Goods can be exchanged or returned only in case when they meet the requirements named in the 3rd part of this section. A sum paid for ordered goods is refunded not later than 14 days from the moment “Supersportowe.pl” receives returned goods. A sum spent for delivery of goods is non-refundable. firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Delivery of goods
1. “Supersportowe.pl” delivers goods to a client during the time interval marked by each item. If several items are ordered, then accumulated delivery will be delivered during the longest interval marked among ordered goods. This is not applicable in cases when certain goods are not available at “Supersportowe.pl” warehouse and client is informed about the shortage of ordered goods. Also a client should agree that in exceptional cases delivery of goods can be postponed due to force major. In such cases “Supersportowe.pl” will immediately contact the client and arrange goods delivery procedures.
2. When ordering a client must provide a delivery address and delivery method.
3. A client has to receive goods himself. If he cannot do it himself and goods are delivered to the provided address and on the basis of other data provided by a client, then a client cannot place claims about delivery to a wrong person.
4. “Supersportowe.pl” is freed from responsibility in all cases when terms of delivery of goods are violated due to client’s fault or circumstances dependent on him.
5. A client must immediately contact “Supersportowe.pl” by e-mail: email@example.com a) if a package is not delivered during the time interval entered in an order; d) in all cases when an order is delivered in a damaged package; also when a package contains goods that were not ordered or there is an incorrect quantity of goods, an incomplete set of goods, goods of inappropriate sizes.
6. In all cases when a damaged package is delivered a client must write a comment about a damaged package or other inappropriate delivery events on delivery documents. A client must perform these actions when a courier is still present. If these actions are not carried out “Supersportowe.pl” is freed from responsibility concerning a damage of goods.
VIII. Other guidelines
1. All communications with “Supersportowe.pl” must be carried out by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0048502025930
2. An agreement is concluded and executed in Polish. Communication between a client and “Supersportowe.pl” is carried out in Polish, English
3. A client has a right to cancel this agreement in 7 days after its conclusion without any additional conditions and without a need to present a cause of such cancellation. This term is calculated from the moment when goods according to an agreement (an order) are delivered to a client.
4. A client can exercise this possibility only in case when goods were not damaged or their appearance did not change, they were not used (alteration of packages in order to examine goods are not considered).
5. “Supersportowe.pl” will perform all needed actions in order to recover a situation to the one before the agreement not later than in 21 days after it receives a message about a cancellation of the agreement.